Improve Windows 7 Performance
In this articel, I ll try explain about Improve Windows 7 Performance. This article suitable for you that using windows 7. Usually windows 7 is more faster and more lighter thant windows vista. However, if you feel that your windows 7 become slow, then it is time to Improve Windows 7 Performance.
There are several ways to Improve Windows 7 Performance.
Improve Windows 7 Performance in Booting
- Run ‘msconfig’ by type it on run box in start.
- Click tab ‘boot’, then click ‘advance options’.
- Check ‘number of processors’ and change the number bellow it into some number that match with your processor.
- Check ‘maximum memory’ and increase the number bellow it. In my case, I double the number.
- Click ‘OK’, then click ‘Apply’, then click ‘OK’.
- Restart you computer.
Improve Windows 7 Performance in Shutdown
- Run ‘regedit’ by type it on run box in start.
- Click on ‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE’, then ‘SYSTEM’, then ‘CurrentControlSet’, then ‘Control’.
- In right side coloumn, double click on ‘WaitToKillServiceTimeOut’.
- Change the value into smaller number. Exp. 7000 that means 7 second.
- Close the window and restart.
Improve Windows 7 Performance in Using Application
- Right click on your desktop background.
- Chose ‘personalize’
- Set ‘Basic and High Contrast Theme’ for ‘Windows Classic’ or High contras type theme.
- Close the personalization window.
There is many other steps that can you use to Improve Windows 7 Performance. However, the above three steps are simple and need no additional programs to implement it. Hope this Improve Windows 7 Performance article will be useful for you.